Meet The Doctors
Dr. Chelsey Rettmann, D.C. | Chiropractic Physician
Biography coming soon.
- Raised on a dairy farm near Lake Lillian, showed horses and dogs
- Has received chiropractic care since age 14, due to horse accidents
and farm injuries
- Graduated from Atwater-Cosmos-Grove City High School in 2003
- Earned a B.S. degree in biology and an associate?s in chemistry
from Presentation College in Aberdeen, South Dakota in 2005;
advisor there suggested she consider animal chiropractic before
it was even legal in Minnesota
- Graduated from Northwestern Health Sciences University in
Bloomington in 2010
- Worked as a college instructor for Presentation College at Fairmont
- Attended Options for Animals in Wellsville, Kansas; received animal
chiropractic certification in August 2014
- Bought chiropractic office in Redwood Falls in June 2015
- Chelsey and husband Dan, a five-state truck driver, welcomed their
first child, Rose, on January 9
- The family currently lives on a hobby farm at Fairfax and shows
Both his daughter and son are licensed chiropractors, with his son working with him in the office. Dr. Gudgel was a former long distance runner and ran in the 1982 Olympic Marathon Trials in Buffalo, N.Y. He also served in Vietnam in the U. S. Marine Corps. His years of practice and participation in high level sports has given him great knowledge and insight into injuries of the spine and extremities.
Dr. Phillips enjoyed his teaching duties with Activator Methods through 2007. At that time he stepped down and focused his energies on homeschooling his son, Ryan.
In 2008 Dr. Phillips began studying a new and revolutionary chiropractic adjusting technique called the Impulse Adjusting Technique. This technique utilizes computer technology within the Impulse IQ adjusting instrument. The instrument detects the movement of the bone being adjusted and signals the doctor when the bone has achieved maximum freedom of motion.
Because of all the advanced research and technology involved in the Impulse Adjusting Technique, Dr. Phillips specializes in the Impulse IQ Adjusting Technique and has passed all the tests required to become a certified IQ instrument adjuster.